We ship exclusively by UPS. All charges are based by weight.
1. Do you sell to public? Yes. We are strictly for RETAIL ONLY!
2. What forms of payment do you accept? We accept credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. No COD
orders are accepted in our location. Customers are liable for all shipping costs and restocking fees when an order is unpaid or refused.
3. Do you ship outside the U.S.? We ship to US, Canada, Australia, and Switzerland only.
4. What do you use for shipping? We use FEDEX Ground and UPS for domestic shipping. The shipping cost will be added to final invoice. We use the US Postal Service for international shipping unless otherwise specified by the customer.
5. How much does shipping cost? Shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the merchandise once it is packaged and the zip code to which it will be sent. Note that the calculation is based on shipments leaving our warehouse from DALLAS, TX 75006. When you check out, your shipping cost will show $0. This does not imply that the shipping cost is free. Your actual shipping cost will be calculated and charged when your package is ready to ship. If you would like to know the actual shipping cost before your order is shipped, please let us know in advance.
=====================================================Important Shipping Announcement!
All packages over $500 value will automatically be shipped with direct signature as required by FedEx. If you require your packages to be shipped without signature required, please contact us in advance and we can override the preference. But if the packages are found lost after delivery, neither FedEx nor The Purse House will be responsible for the loss. Therefore, please be cautious when you choose to override this preference.IF CUSTOMERS WISH TO HAVE SIGNATURE CONFIRMED DELIVERY, PLEASE LEAVE A NOTE IN THE COMMENT FIELD BEFORE CHECK-OUT. OTHERWISE, ALL SHIPMENTS WILL BE SHIPPED WITHOUT SIGNATURE REQUIRED.
6. Has my order been shipped? Why do I not receive any order status notification? In order to check the status of your order you may view your order status, the tracking number, and the history of your previous orders at www.usps.com
, and www.ups.com
. Our email will be shown as email@example.com . If you accidentally include our email in your SPAM list, you will not be able to view any email sent from us. When order is shipped you will be able to track order after *
7. What is Secure SSL Shopping? Secure Shopping means that your credit card number and personal information are protected. The website checkout system is on a 128 bit encryption Secure Server and guaranteed safe. All information exchanged is encrypted and cannot be read by anyone other than authorized personnel. One way to tell that the pages are secure is to note the added “s” in the web address in the URL bar as in HTTPS instead of HTTP. You will also see a padlock symbol or key in the bottom bar of your browser.
8. Are the items I ordered in stock? If the product is displayed online then it is in stock at that time. However, due to the high volume of orders at certain times some items may already be out of stock by the time an order has been placed. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that your order will be 100% fulfilled.
9. Why are some items are missing from my order? Our normal fulfillment rate is around 90%-100%. However, some items might be out of stock by the time we process the order. Customers WILL NOT be charged for items not shipped. ALL BACK ORDERS WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE CANCELLED.
10. How do I change my shipping address after submitting my order? Please call us immediately at to correct your shipping address. If your order has already shipped, there will be a $12.00 service fee for the correction and your shipment may be delayed at least 1 business day.